Mountain biking Croatian islands 6D
Please contact us directly for more information.
Join us on an unforgettable cycling holidays in Croatia: mountain bike adventure cycling tour, through the amazing landscapes of Dalmatian Coastline and Islands. Feel the freedom and thrill on the highest peak of best islands in Croatia – island hopping on Brač, Hvar, Korcula … Cycle through the beautiful nature of Stari Grad plain – UNESCO protected field. Enjoy the walk through the ancient stone streets of Adriatic pearls: Split and Dubrovnik.
** SPECIAL OFFER 07.10. **
contact us for all the details,
or call +385 91 228 0089
– family-friendly tour, suitable for all age groups
– our experienced and friendly guides will take great care of you! We want you to have plenty of fun and enjoy our tour 🙂
Tour highlights include :
– the green trails of Marjan hill in the city of Split known for the famous Diocletian’s palace
– top view from Vidova gora on Brac island, to the one the World’s most beautiful beaches – the Golden cape beach
– exploring picturesque villages and beautiful Spanjola fortress on Hvar island
– magnificent town of Korcula, that developed inside the fortress
– journey through famous Peljesac vineyards toward the walls of Ston, longest stone wall in Europe
… and much more!
What’s included: Accommodation, Biking, Transportation, Meals, Wine tasting, Guide
DURATION: 6 days
SUPPORT: Guided tour
TYPE: Small group
Long hikes, runs, cycling in hilly terrain and sea kayaking in open seas. Push your limits and enjoy new achievements. This is the level for a PRO. Programmes are challenging and strenuous. Distance and duration depend on activity and terrain.
Distance: 10 – 60+ km
Age range: 18-77
ACCOMMODATION – HOTELS: 3*/4* Classic
Our tours come with flexible options for comfortable accommodation, and our classic range of 3 and 4-star hotels provide an affordable and relaxing end to a strenuous day of activity.